Thursday, November 12, 2009

Human Sexuality 69 - #twitterafterdark 3

She sat on the desk, naked. Legs wide open propped up on another desk. She stared at me sitting in the far corner of the room, trying to concentrate on my paper, but I couldn’t. She played wit her clit wit the tips of her fingers , then sucked on them, and insert them into her pussy, the juices flowing unto her fingers, as she pushes them deep in and moan and grind on the desk, I couldn’t help but stare. She stood up and unbutton her shirt. No bra on, her erect nipples popping out with each button she let loose, she played with her nipples, and moved her body seductively, staring at me, her wet fingers escaping her soft lips, twirling down to her nipples and back into her pussy. She took the skirt off, and bent over on the desk , inviting me inside her…I walked over and turned her body around … sucking on her nipples she moaned and grabbed my head, her legs raising higher as I twirled my tongue down her tummy , and kissed my way to her wet pussy. I softly kissed her clit and flicked my tongue on its peak, then swirling the underside of my tongue around her sweet peach, her clit pulsing , pussy dripping wet as she grabs my head and begged me for more. I got on my knees
and sucked on her clit, her moans now echoing around the classroom as I twirled my name onto her pussy with my tongue, she propped her feet on me, her heels piercing into my shoulders as I held her legs open licking every juice that escaped her sweet pussy and humming sweet melodies on her clit. I kissed back to her nipples and raised up, inserting my hard dick into her pussy, pushing deeper as she grabbed unto to me , her nails digging into my skin. She said deeper and I laid her body on the table, tilting her pussy up towards me, I eased out a little and forced it deep in her, she screams out and grabbed the table edge, her legs wrapped around my waist, she pushed her pussy deeper unto me with every push. Her body shivers below mine as her sweet nectar squirts out between us. I turned her around, bent over, her legs spread wide, I grabbed unto her hips and thrusted deep in her with a steady rhythm…her tight wet pussy clasping tight on my dick sending a rush through my body, I smacked her ass as she twirled her pussy on my dick, and tightening her walls as she backed up on me. I grabbed her and got deeper, pounding harder and faster, she screams as my strokes grew longer , I grabbed her shoulders and pushed deeper into her, then I pulled out…she turns around and clasp her wet mouth around the head of my dick …and sucked on it as I came into her mouth. …….. she sucked on the head her tongue twirling on the tip as she slowly eased the rest of his dick into her warm mouth. her tongue swirling around the shaft as she moved her head up and down moaning as his dick gets harder in her mouth. she bends down below and sucks on 1 of his balls, holding onto him she lets her tongue reach for the other as she sucks both in her warm wet mouth and juggled them around her tongue. she eases them out and licks around them and moves her tongue up from the base of his dick ..along the shaft and back to the tip of his head. she playfully licks around it...n lets it roll around the soft part of her lips. he grabs her head and pushes her closer in...forcing his entire dick into her mouth...she sucks and twirls her tongue .his head playfully rubbing the back of her throat. he lifts her up and she forces him into chair....her pussy wet again..she eased unto his dick and slowli grind on him ....his hands grippin her hips as she moved her wet pussy up and down his erect dick. he lets her freeze on top of him..right above his dick as he thrusted short strokes in side her...her hands movin to grip her tummy as her juices flow unto him...he rises up and pushes her up against the wall and forces his dick inside her pussy. she bends over slightly her hands supporting her leaned body on the wall ...he stroked faster inside her as she backed up even tighter. she turns around he lifts her up on the wall...her legs wrapped around his waist, he grinded into every stroke...she held unto his neck. as he thrusted even deeper....n then there was a knock on the door. ... 2 b continued lolzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment