Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Moonlight Tweet #twitterafterdark 1

In the coolness of the night..I feel u...ur lips...a soft moisture... trace pillowed dream clouds on my neck...my lips part..releasing soothin moans that echoed around us... the moonlight stream through the white curtains so all I can c is our sillouhette in the mirror...spoonin..u behind me...u trace ur fingers along the rise in my hips...settling at my waist that u clasp in ur palms....movin down 2 my stomach..u clenched me tighter as u suck on my neck..my body squirmin into u..surrendin 2 ur desire...I can feel the rush of passion stream through my neck and escape through my "sweet peach" as its center pulsates from the curiosity of ur nxt move....as u let ur fingers write love notes within her she welcomed u with her sweet juices..invitin u to taste
 her..please her..I grind upon u...bottom lip clenched within my teeth..I let it glide away as u niblble on my ear...I turn on my back to taste ur sweet kisses..passionately our tongues dance as you ur fingers dug deeper into my love...back arched..my toes curl under as I grab the sheets...tracin kisses down my neck..u let ur tounge travel 2 my breast...flickin at my nipples as ur warm mouth clapsed around her...suckin on my breast..eyes closed...I reach for ur fingers...suckin my sweet juices as I feel u rise from excitement...kissin on my tummy..my hips...and inner thighs..my body twirls from anticipation...u spread my legs apart and ease ur dick inside me ... Grinding slowli.. Ur sweet lips kissed mine..insertin ur tongue in my warm mouth...I lift my legs n wrap it around ur back...pullin u closer into me...beggin u 2 go deeper..u tilt ur upper body upwards..arms firmly planted besides my shoulders..my hips tilted upward u move my legs to ur shoulders..ankles attached to u...knees resting on my shoulders u pound deeper into me...teasin me wit short strokes...then pushin deep inside me...reachin deeper u tilt upwards in me..n wit quick strokes...u massaged my g-spot....grabbin the streets... the feelin 2 much I try 2 push u away..but u stroked faster...deeper.. stronger... As u squint ur eyes..lick ur lips n winked at me...my clit swells from the tension and passion...moans escaped my lips...gettin louder as u got deeper...my body tenses..my walls contract, arrestin ur dick inside me as juices explode out my clit simultaneously... Flowin down 2 the white linen sheets...feelin weak 4rm multiple orgasms..u didn't let me off easy as u turned me around....on my knees arms holdin on 2 the headboard...showin my body in the mirror...u watched as u enter me from behind...longer quicker strokes as the headboard bangs the riddim of ur strokes on the walls....I grabbed on tighter meetin ur strokes wit my gentle grinds...ur finger tracing swirls down the center of my back....my sweet juices escapin n runnin down my thighs...I reach under and juggle ur balls within my palms and I feel u grow inside me..grabbin onto my hips u gently lay back and let me sit on top of u...my back facin u .. U let ur head tilt slightly to the left so you can watch me in the mirror playin wit my breast as I grind on top of you... Slowly...lettin my juices drown ur hard dick within in me..u grab on my hips and moan as u let ur hands control my motions..I can see you bitin ur lips and my clit pulses..tightenin my pussy's grip on ur dick...u moan n whisper you're comin...I ease off u gently...kneel b4 u n let my warm wet mouth cover ur dick...my tongue slidin against ur shaft then twirlin around ur dick..tastin my juices...I moan n let my tongue flick on ur head and dance on the tip...wit a steady motion..I sucked on u and moan....as u grabbed my head n motioned me into ur desired riddim..I feel u build inside me..ur veins..pulsin as I twirl my tongue and I sucked harder..wit the same steady motion...my hands at ur sides..u release ur sweet juices into my mouth..I sucked on the tip...suckin it all on my tongue...tastin ur passion and lettin it glide down within me...as ur body continue 2 pulse...I reach down to suck on ur balls as I stroked ur dick...then I reach up...suckin on ur dick..makin love 2 it ...as our passion continued into the night


*the end*

No comments:

Post a Comment